Friday, August 15, 2008

Update

So I finally finished my blogger application and had dad read it for me (thankfully he liked it) so I sent it in!!!

Second, I finished my cabinet and hopefully I’ll put up pics of the room soon.

Third, I got into the Abrahamic Faiths: Conversation advising seminar =)

Fourth, FEE results just came out: Surprisingly, I passed!!! =D Meaning I can take a Humanities course and avoid the writing classes.

Fifth, HASS-D results just came out: Introduction to History and Theory of Architecture.

Oh, and Montreal is awesome!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Good luck for the blogging position; I seriously hope we both make it, but of course even if we don't, we'll continue spamming our love for MIT in our regular blogs, haha. Glad to hear you're enjoying Canada - I'm currently in Toronto right now =)

Rena said...

good luck enas!
im sooo excited!
hopefully ill see you soon :]

NoOoSa said...

Thanks guys... Good luck to you too... I'll be in Boston on the 17th p.m. =D