Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Post-Chemistry...

OKay, so... I sucked it up after my last blog entry, and decided to get as much read as possible (yes read not memorized... no time for that)... So I ended up not crying, not killing myself, or dying (although some hysterical laughter; yes).

So we had around 80 full A4 pages.... By time I got to school, I was done with like 55...

In the 10 minutes I had until the bell, I skimmed over anything that was obviously in a rectangle or box, or something that said "important" next to it, etc. 

Our Chemistry teacher is a great person... Right before the exam she answers questions, and gives you a few pointers... And if you ask about something that isn't on the test, she'd be like "oh I'm sure you know and it isn't as important as so and so"... So I bumped into her 5 minutes before it WAS TIME and she gave me a few of her notes...

Of everything I managed to never look at, I got two very simple questions... The rest of the exam was from what i studied (amazing how things happen.... I think that is my 6th sense: sensing what is important and what is not... And my best friend Sara does it by always asking me 2 or 3 questions exam day... and they are part of the exam!!!)

So our finals are 30% of our grade(and are worth 30 points lol)... So I got at least 10 points higher than I had anticipated walking in...

So all-in-all, it was a good day =D (Although someone took my yearbook :( and it was already signed by a lot of people!!! They'd better return it soon!!! Only 5 finals left and they're the only days I see friends in school and get to ask them for signatures)...

Then Layan, Sara and I (my best friends, whom I will start mentioning by name from now on) passed by McDonalds for a bite... After which we came back to my place to listen to a tape Layan and I made when we were 7... let me just say: OMG!!! Seriously!!! 

if I get a chance to make a copy and bring it to MIT, I will share it with people I know who won't use it against me lol... I swear it's a MASTERPIECE!!! The three of us were on the floor in tears with laughter...

So I pulled an all-nighter for Chemsitry (obviously)... And am BEAT with 3 hours until I have to wake up... So Goodnight/afternoon!!!

P.S. What we learnt from today's story: Always be optimistic and work until the last moment... Don't listen to the crap some teachers use about how last minute revision mixes up your thoughts!!! Last-minute revision gained me at least 4 points today... That's 1/6th of the whole test!!!

2 comments:

Aditi said...

go you!

I'm adding you to my blogroll :)

NoOoSa said...

Haha thank you =)