So I have a grammar exam tomorrow... And it normally takes me about 2 hours to finish the subject... Except, when I got back from my Math exam today, I slept for a few hours, woke up and relaxed for a while. I went to a friend's house for a funeral, and got home around 8.30, and finished dinner around 10.
This is when I intended to open my book, and all would have been fine... Except my mom (who just got home from Dubai) bought me the movie Enchanted. Being as unprepared to study as possible, I watched the movie, and after finishing it, came upstairs to "study".
I came online to "check my e-mail" at 12, and left the internet at 2 a.m. Supposedly studying, I find myself finding all kinds of ways to distract myself. I really do hate this subject, and knowing tomorrow will be the last exam I have to take in it is not making me want to study any more than I do.
I urge all high school students (because college students SHOULD know better than that) to not make the same mistake I have... I hope you never have to spend a sleepless night (as I am about to) because of being too lazy to study...
Good luck to everyone in finals!!! (Hopefully you're doing better than I am)

No comments:
Post a Comment