Monday, June 23, 2008

When two people dear to your heart break up...

This is what I wrote the girl to show her how the guy felt...

By day, he says nothing but your name, and by night, he dreams solely of you. In every moment of everyday I share with him, all he says is “I’m dead”, “Love kills people”, and “Life is pointless and meaningless without HER”. The moment he walked into this city, into this suite, all he could say was “We planned on having a home like this, but now all hope is lost”. And as we sat side by side through meal and every flight, all he would do is look me in the eye and motion a tear roll down his face or a dagger puncture his heart. All he would say is “Why can’t we be WE again? Why can’t she leave out all the factors and be mine?” So I try to explain that it is what you think is best for him, but all he ever replies is that he doesn’t care, and that he was being torn apart by a love so strong and so unforgettable. Everything seems to remind him of you, and even though he asked me not to tell you any of this, I couldn’t keep the truth from you, because you deserve to know. He couldn’t do what everyone told him to; to go get another, simply because you never left his mind, never left his heart. “Could there be someone else?” is a question he didn’t seize to ask, trying to find himself an explanation on what it was you couldn’t say. “She’s the only one I’ve ever cared enough about to still love and want after all the fights, all the troubles”, he told me yesterday. “She’s the only one worth it”, he said. I needed to tell you so you’d know, because the truth is so important.

No comments: