Saturday, July 26, 2008

BLOGGiNG 2

So I know many of us will be taking drives through different places to get to MiT. Some of us will even be flying through interesting places. I know some people want to blog about it, while others won't so much. I'm going to create a common blogspot account for everyone interested in blogging to put their trip info on. That way, we have something to find out about, and something to show the prospectives next year! ;)

The URL for visiting is gettingtomit.blogspot.com

To post an entry, sign in as if it were your own blog, by following these steps:

Go to the website blogger.com
The e-mail (or username) is bullullyz@aol.com
The password is mitclass2012

Guys; we expect anything from funny jokes you tell to stupid songs you sing to great places you see. Post as many times as you want.

Include your names in the title please (before each title). And put up as many pictures/videos as you want. Remember; this is for us by us (and eventually maybe for the younger kids).

Everyone to your keyboards!!!! Ready, set, BLOG! ;)
P.S. If anyone wants to subscribe to all the posts, either click on RSS Feed on the main page, or go to feed://gettingtomit.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

For all those who want to be bloggers on the admissions site, we can use this account as a unofficial MiT Admissions blog (and one blogger can reference it in their first official blog to give us rep - if they want)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Enas, it's Vivi (one of the many MIT'12ers lurking around the Netz). Would you mind if I linked you from my blog? =) You're one of the future MIT pre-frosh that I feel I've really clicked with, and I hope you don't find it creepy if I say I think we could become good friends over the years, haha =) Can't wait until orientation!

Anonymous said...

Oops, forgot to actually link you to my blog (I don't use my LJ anymore):

http://crimsonietta.net

NoOoSa said...

@Vivi: I feel the same way, actually =) And don't worry, I don't find people being nice creepy ;)

See you at Orientation!!!! Once I get a US number I'll message it to you on FB. :)