So dreams about MiT are increasing, which is probably to be expected.
A few nights ago, I had a dream about when I arrived on campus. A first, I was amazed at the campus when I walked in through the gates. A few moments later, I see a familiar face; PAUL!!! I immediately go up and say hi and hug him. Then, my parents have a very funny “WTH?” look, so I introduce them. A while later, I am away from my parents and running around campus with another ‘12er (I can’t recall the name of this person though, or how she looked like. Yes it was a she). Anyway, so we’re running around between an open house and a meeting about requirements and a Freshman breakfast. Everything was so thrilling, yet I kept getting late for everything :P.
I’m really looking forward to going to Boston, and getting into so much there.
Also, there is a motto at MiT which says: “Work, Friends, Sleep: Pick two”. To be honest, I cannot afford to live without any of them. I can, however, cut back on one aspect of my life when it is needed to help the rest. I believe that the three in good amounts can be accomplished by an MiT student, but I will keep you all posted on that.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment