Monday, July 21, 2008

POOR SNIVELY

Quoting him: I went to blue man group yesterday and was listening to my iPod on the way there.  I met a friend there, we went in and I put my headphones away (therefore, the iPod was still in my pocket).  After the show I stuffed my crepe paper headband (free headbands for everybody in the audience, woo hoo!) into my pocket and left the theater.  About 30 minutes later I dug into my pocket to get my iPod to check my e-mail and it wasn't there.  I checked all of my pockets and my backpack, no iPod.  I backtracked in my mind and knew that I had it when I went into blue man.  I thought back to putting my headband into my pocket and realized that I didn't feel my iPod when I did that.  It must have fallen out of my pocket during the show.


I called the theater twice asking if they'd found it and telling them where I was sitting and they never found it.  Bye bye iPod, gone forever.  It was an 8 gigabyte iPod touch and I just can't bring myself to spend paycheck money on something I lost, so I'm doing two things:


1)  Donation button on blog http://snively.blogspot.com/

2)  Sell random crap on ebay


Help Snively get a new iPod... He has over $200 to go...

No comments: