Sunday, July 20, 2008

How Do I Feel About College?

I couldn't be more excited about anything in my life!!! However... a. the challenge ahead of us will break us many times (dad's friend, and alum, was telling him how in Physics, he kept studying and studying and studying and studying and studying -lol- and still ended up getting a C)... so don't expect Pass/No Record to come with a "Pass" so easily b. The bill wasn't nice to see lol c. Government funding for any major but medicine was annulled this year, leaving the bill on dad (I feel so bad, especially since the tuition is almost double my brother's, + he got Gov Funding after Freshman year) d. Most Importantly: I am leaving my life of 18 years... I never moved cities or changed schools or anything... Most of my close friends will be only an hour-plane-ride away from here, but I'll be a day away... So I'll only get to see them twice a year (if even)... It hurts... A LOT... But for MIT, I guess I'm willing to make the sacrifice (otherwise I wouldn't be here typing, right?)

No comments: