The past few weeks have been torture to my body and mind. My sleep schedule keeps moving backward. Three weeks ago, I’d fall asleep by 2-3 a.m. , but yesterday, it got to 9 a.m.. Which means, in short, that I wake up between 2 and 4 p.m., and rarely have time to do anything. Also, my head doesn’t work as well.
Anyway, the point is, I figured endless nights online were not such a good idea, so I decided that tonight I would watch at least one movie. I went down to the living room and found 3 worth watching: Juno, Blood Diamond, and Beowulf. I was looking for Game Plan but it was put in the basement; somewhere I do not venture after dark alone ;P (plus no one was mobile in the house but me, and the basement is not somewhere anyone would hear me scream).
So, I decided I wanted something **happy** to start with, so I went with Juno. The acting is very good; I commend you . Although the movie was happy-go-lucky at some points, it was very touching at others, making it a very good movie.
Next, I decided to go with Beowulf. I didn’t really feel like seeing the slaughters in Africa for diamonds. I started the movie very unsure of what to expect; I heard good things from a few people, but most others had not seen it. Let me just say, the graphics are INCREDIBLE, the acting was SPLENDID, and the entire movie was a MASTERPIECE!!! Seriously!!!! It is a definite **MUST-SEE**.
Now I go back to Facebook and AiM. Goodnight!!! =D
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment